Often after a serious accident or illness, people need support with getting back on their feet again and being able to live independently. What that support looks like is different for everyone. It could be that someone needs to re-learn life skills like cooking or budgeting, they might have had to give up work and need some help managing their finances, maybe they’ve experienced sight or hearing loss that means they need to learn new skills or it could be that they’ve got some mental health problems that effects how they live their lives.
- Pay will vary based on the role and employer.
- Example pay taken from real adverts across the North West
- £10 per hour
- Example starting salary £20,092 to £21,748
- Part-time/Full-time roles available
- Training available (do not have to be qualified)
You must be or are willing to be
COVID-19 DOUBLE JABBED!
From November 11th 2021 it is national requirement that anyone entering a care home be fully vaccinated. This will apply to most people unless there is an emergency or a medical exemption. The Government has more recently announced that this will be extended to all frontline health and social care workers from April 2022.